So it has been a long time.....that is what my high school and college journals say way too much. Our computer is full and will not download any more pictures and I have purchased three different external hard drives but two have failed and I get nervous to delete anything. What if in a few days, I needed that picture etc? Kind of like cleaning out or dejunking which I really love to do. Except I get mixed messages from myself like, "I might need that soon, I am so glad to be rid of so much stuff". I really do like to drop off stuff at DI and I especially like to see that garbage truck take away stuff that I don't have to clean or take care of anymore. A little known fact is I really enjoy reading a good "get rid of clutter" book. I have a lot of them. I think that if I read them and have them, the clutter will find a way out.
Also in the last few months, I feel like my brain is getting full. I have so many years of stuff up in there. Do I need to delete or can I add on another hard drive to hold another 50 years or so? I also need some reading glasses so I don't misread or misunderstand as I have lately. So old age has indeed finally caught up or at least middle age----can't remember, can't read, too full. So the following posts will catch up what we have been doing for the last few months and hopefully, I can get back in the habit of posting again.
No comments:
Post a Comment