Mark and I flew to LA to attend Kaitlyn's baby blessing on Memorial Day weekend. We went to the beach and had lunch on the Santa Monica Pier on Saturday. We met Susan and Ron, Jeremy's parents in the evening and went to our favorite little Italian Restaurant, Pomodoro Trattoria. It is on 1393 Westwood Blvd and worth stopping in if you are in the area. Have the gnocchi, it tastes just like Florence! We met the owner, David and had a great conversation about skiing outside the front door. I miss the food and will go there again. We also like the Novel Cafe on 1101 Gayley Avenue. They have a great breakfast and lunch menu.
Getting ready on Sunday. I made her dress and she looked like a little angel.
Mark and I went over to see the LA Temple grounds.
What a handsome man I married!
We love our little Kaitlyn so much. We love Jeremy and Natalie too, and wish they all lived a little closer. We had a great fast trip and enjoyed every minute of it.




1 comment:
I was just waiting for these pictures. She is so adorable. Natalie and Jeremy look great also. Awesome family.
Post a Comment