It has been near 15 years since Daniel went to one of his first away-from-home races and I guess the story is still told with reverence and awe.
It seems that Daniel rushed back to the hotel after a race and without even taking off his spandex downhill suit, he started playing video games someone had brought and hooked up to a tv. He didn't stop for dinner and kept playing all night and was already dressed for the next morning's race.
The story has been passed on to many generations of ski racers on the Snowbird Team probably by Coach Chaffee since he has told me the story a few times through the years.
Daniel--we are so proud of your legend status, no one even remembers that Mitchell was 12th in the nation 3 years ago! He is famous for being Halo's brother.
2 comments:
haha I have never heard that story before that is hilarious!!
That is too funny! I'm glad to know that story about Dan.
Post a Comment