Costco has corned beef now!
Rinse the corned beef and put in the Insta Pot with 2 cups water. You can add an onion cut in big chunks and some bay leaves but they are optional. Use the Manual Setting and set for 90 minutes. Let pressure naturally release or use quick release. Spoon out the beef and fish out the onion and bay leaves with a slotted spoon.
Add a whole cabbage chopped loosely to the liquid left in the pot. Use the Saute Setting and then press the Adjust button to move temperature from Normal to More. Boil until desired doneness of the cabbage.
I love Rueben sandwiches so I will be cooking corned beef until I can't buy it.
Rye bread brushed with butter or mayo
Thousand Island Dressing
Swiss Cheese
Corned Beef
Sauerkraut (my favorite is Hengstenberg Bavarian Style. On the isle, not refrigerated)
Grill and enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment