Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Janet!!!


Today is my only sister's birthday.  This is one of my favorite pictures of us.  I made us matching dresses (it was the 70's) and I was so proud of her.  All of my friends called me "Yona" because of Janet (she couldn't say her l's or r's).  She is 12 years younger than me.  I have always loved her and wanted the best for her.   We are going out on Saturday night with our husbands to celebrate her special day.  I am excited.  She asked me to write a once a week post about raising kids.  I will start that this week. 

I love you Janet and I am so happy that you are happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yona (Lorna is about as hard to say as Bjorn) - What a fun post and picture! Thanks for sharing a memory and for remembering my birthday. I'm looking forward to Saturday too.

I'm thankful to have a good husband. He really went all out to make sure it was a fun birthday. I'm spoiled and it's great.

Love,
Janet