Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Wedding

We had a wonderful time at Natalie and Jeremy's wedding.  They were so happy.  I love the pictures.  We celebrated with lots of family and dear friends.  It was not hard at all, in fact I loved the whole day.  Jeremy's sister and my boys covered Nat's whole car with post it notes and then poured water over the notes and they instantly froze.  An ice scraper was needed to clear the windshield.  The next day Mark and I picked up the car at the airport and as I followed Mark home I kept seeing little post it notes flying through the air on the freeway.  It could have been a commercial for post its as they stuck on that car so well.  

The next week Mark and I flew to Seattle and drove to Ellensburg for the open house.  We stayed with the Gibbs and had a wonderful time.  I wish we had met them sooner.  We enjoyed the open house--meeting and talking with Gibb relatives and friends.  We have gained a whole new family! Mark has been talking about being a gentleman farmer for some time, so he really enjoyed the tour of the farm and barns.  Natalie doesn't realize it yet, but she has a wonderful mother-in-law.  We were so impressed with the whole family.  Too bad they live so far away.  

No comments: