Monday, March 30, 2009
Monday Work
Around this time of year the kids and Mark start talking about a triple--a triple meaning skiing, golfing and wake boarding all in one day. I don't care much about this for me but I do like to see how many machines I can get working for me in a single day. I play this little game with myself on Mondays mostly because it is wash day. Yesterday I had my washer and dryer and dishwasher going. I made bread which using my wheat grinder, bosch mixer and oven. I call my oven a machine because it has a convection fan. I used the vacuum too. I think I will add cleaning the carpets with the Bissel next week. I like my machines. They do my work for me and in case I forget to be grateful, I have Mark's grandma's wash board in my laundry room to remind me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment