Thursday, July 16, 2009
Cousins!
Last Friday Shelly and Karen came with kids from Fresno, California to stay at the Brower B&B. Tori (15), Drew (3) and Dallin (3 months) came with them. We had so much fun laughing and talking as always when we get together. Shelly's daughter Julie and her new husband came to dinner on Sunday and it was fun to get to know Chris better. We also went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House which was beautiful. I didn't get to spend every minute with them as I was finishing 4 bridesmaid's dresses, but they drove all over seeing things and taking Tori back and forth to Provo to spend time at Julie's. Tori was very glad we still had Natalie's chair for her. She remembered it from the last time she came. Shelly gave me a real boost after going to Church with us and hearing my organ playing. I stress about my playing and she liked it and that means a lot to me. She brought me some new music and we sang and she played. She also practiced music for a wedding she is playing for in California. My organ never sounded so good! It was really fun to see a Drew and Dallin keep their mother running. I am sure I used to do that, but it was so long ago. Drew kept us all entertained with his high pitched "no thank-you" most times I asked him anything. He liked our chocolate milk and that was about all. He is so cute and he and the dog got along great. I never heard a peep out of Dallin even though Karen thought he had his rough times. Aunt LoRane sent me an email saying "I am just holding myself back from calling every hour and asking, 'What are you doing now?' " I feel the same way when I think about all the Wallwork cousins getting together without me! Come back soon Cousins!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lorna, It was so fun to spend time with you! As I told Aunt Eileen, " Just being at Lorna's house is a vacation!" Thanks so much for letting us stay. Love ya!
Post a Comment