Monday, September 21, 2009

Dan's Best

So I just happened to be shopping at Costco on Friday and saw the new Dan Brown book "The Lost Symbol". I picked up a copy and thought maybe I'll read it next week. I had a lot to do but started reading it Friday afternoon. I picked it up again later that night and read until 2:00 am. I was having a dinner party on Saturday and needed to clean the house and make the dinner. I stole reading in whenever I could. I finished most of it at least to the climax before the sad, sad BYU game and the dinner. We didn't have dessert because I was too busy reading to make it! I really enjoyed the book and would highly recommend it. It is much more positive than his previous books and you just can't put it down. It has some interesting religious implications that I would like to discuss with anyone who has read it. So far I am waiting, that's what I get for reading it the day it came out.

No comments: