Tuesday, June 8, 2010
We Are Back!
We got in at about 6:00 pm last night from our trip. I will update the trip blog now that I am home. The blog app for the ipad left a lot to be desired and I kept writing and losing everything when I would go to save it. Along with spotty internet, Mark finished his book and was reading one on the ipad, so I couldn't write my blog. We are very happy to be home. We had a great trip and everything I was worried about, volcano eruptions, strikes in Greece and missed connections did not happen. When we were seated on our plane in Paris yesterday, I said wow, we didn't have any trouble at all. I should have kept my mouth shut because we sat there in the plane for 2 1/2 hours while they fixed the toilet sensor! I guess we needed that on a 10 1/2 hour flight. Stay tuned for more exciting trip pictures and info!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, what a fun adventure. I enjoyed reading about your escapades. I love to travel but I'm extremely picky about food. If I had to eat what you described (shudder), I'd have lost 50 pounds! Hmmm...not a bad idea after all. Can't wait to read "the rest of the story".
Post a Comment