Kevin won Alta over with the tramp and gummy bears.
Shalane is an amazing mom doing the 168 hour a week full time job. I don't know how I could have forgotten how much work two kids could be. She does it with such grace and skill.
Grandpa loves Ellie.
Kevin and Mal staged a photo shoot with Ellie.
Alta loves the yard. She is one busy girl.
Ellie is always ready to smile. She is such a happy baby.
Alta helping Grandma make brownies.
Beni is a source of fear and love for Alta who fed him twice a day and told him "No Beni" several times a day.
Alta loves to jump.
'Love those cheeks!
Some healthy competition.
Raclette for the family. Everyone except Mitchell.
Aunt Mal playing on the ipad with Alta. Alta liked the babies youtube and could find it every time.
Love the photo of Ellie and the junk food - so that's where she gets the roly poly figure!!. Thanks for posting these Lorna. When I get a chance to update my blog with photos of the Brower fam, I'll let you know.
Lorna, thanks for having us over for the BYU game. Do you think you could email me the recipe to those delicious marshmallow brownies when you get a second? I tried to make a similar one on Monday with a recipe I found online but it was nowhere close to yours. My email is chelseaswebb@gmail.com.
5 comments:
haha i love the picture of alta riding benny!
Love the photo of Ellie and the junk food - so that's where she gets the roly poly figure!!. Thanks for posting these Lorna. When I get a chance to update my blog with photos of the Brower fam, I'll let you know.
I didn't know you had a blog Denise. How can I see it?
Lorna, thanks for having us over for the BYU game. Do you think you could email me the recipe to those delicious marshmallow brownies when you get a second? I tried to make a similar one on Monday with a recipe I found online but it was nowhere close to yours. My email is chelseaswebb@gmail.com.
Thanks and it was lots of fun to see you guys.
Alta keeps asking where Grandma and Grandpa are, and says she wants to go back to Utah. We miss everyone so much!
Post a Comment