I have been going through some old photos to organize them and came across some classic shots of my cousin Shelly and I. They all make me smile and remember.
Shelly, Cindy and I are at my Aunt Ethyl and Uncle Otis' farm in Heyburn, Idaho. It may have been for Thanksgiving break from BYU. We are standing with my favorite horse, Jumper. I loved getting away from school and I loved to go to the farm.
"Little kids day" at Silver Creek High School in San Jose. We were seniors in 1977.

Our Aunt Ann's wedding. Shelly, Tammy, Amy and I were bridesmaids. I remember standing in Aunt Ruth's house getting our hair done. I loved Ann's dress and veil. I modeled my dress after it and used the veil for my wedding.
This was Shelly's Aunt Pat's wedding. I have always loved this picture because we are telling secrets and it is so typical of our relationship.
Did you notice the dress from the little kids day picture? My mom made this for me and I remember picking out the fabric. I really wanted a pinafore dress back then, we might be around 10 years old. I remember thinking it was so original and progressive of Pat to use red, white and blue as wedding colors. (Yea, I thought about stuff like that when I was pretty young)
3 comments:
Love these pics. So adorable.
Lorna, Such fun pictures and memories! I really needed a good smile today. By the way, your picture at the top of your blog is gorgeous! love ya
Top picture is how I first remember you. You were a very cute little girl. Wonder why there weren't more guys around you!
Post a Comment