Hi Lorna, I saw that some of the cousins had posted about Shelley on Facebook this morning and I have thought about you all day as I've run all over. I know you loved her very much and I'm so sorry you have to go through losing such a dear friend. Hugs to you, K&J
I'm sorry to hear about your cousin, Lorna. I was thinking of you when I put that post on my blog, hoping it'd brighten your day a bit. Glad it made you smile :) we miss you!
3 comments:
Hi Lorna,
I saw that some of the cousins had posted about Shelley on Facebook this morning and I have thought about you all day as I've run all over. I know you loved her very much and I'm so sorry you have to go through losing such a dear friend. Hugs to you, K&J
I'm sorry to hear about your cousin, Lorna. I was thinking of you when I put that post on my blog, hoping it'd brighten your day a bit. Glad it made you smile :) we miss you!
I am so sorry Lorna. We will keep you and her family in our prayers
Post a Comment