Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Famous by Association?


Randy and Jillian (show hostess)

Mark's sister Connie's husband Dave's Niece's family (with 9 children!) was just on Extreme Home Makeover. So I am related right? We watched it on Sunday night. I have never seen the show before so the format was unfamiliar but the content was amazing. Mark, Patrick and Annelisa (who is here for a few weeks) and I were mezmerized although we had to freeze frame watch the high speed home building segments to get the full effect of building and decorating a whole house in a week. Randy Collier who is David's sister Katherine's husband worked with the episode as the photographer. You can sure tell that Jane (the mom) is related to Dave and the Slaughters. I can't imagine a family more grateful and deserving after watching this show. It is inspiring.

http://abc.go.com/watch/extreme-makeover-home-edition/SH559052/VD5596173/marshall-spreier-family

Here is the website to watch the show. It is the Marshall-Speier Family episode.

No comments: