Sunday, November 14, 2010

To Make Daniel and Natalie Jealous!

Mark, Annelisa and I drove up to Snowbird Friday afternoon before it opened the next morning. Mark tried to pick up his season pass (which he hopes to use a lot this year) but missed it by 9 minutes. We hung around the plaza and then drove down to Gad Valley to watch the snow making. It was truly beautiful and peaceful. Enough to make you want to move here Nat and Daniel?????

Serious snowmaking

My handsome eye candy in his element!


Mark hit Annie a few times with snowballs which she didn't think was funny.

Right in the face!


Mark checking out the hill.


Patrick went on Saturday and loved it. This is where he will be spending 6 days a week for the next 5 months. Did I mention before that I love that he can drive? I know I did, but I am still so excited about it.

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Hi, Still trying to get comments to post.

Eileen said...

It worked! Loved your pictures of the snow and of the special people. Go Patrick! Enjoy the months of skiing while I deal with driving in the snow.