Golf
Mark wants me to blog about his golf game. He made 3 birdies in a row from the tips yesterday! He is so excited to have his game back. His handicap was 4.3 for that round. He golfed a 42 on the front nine and a 35 on the back for a total of 77. I told him that my readers aren't that interested but he insisted. So there you have it!
4 comments:
at does all that mean?? Did he do well?
We are non-golfers, but Myron said that was great and you can blog about golf games anytime. Personally, I like the bread and book blogs. I can never get my password right so I am trying anonymous. Love, Mom
that sounds like he did awesome but i don't understand the number. Tell him good job from me
Hey Lorna - I had to comment on this one! Tell Mark he is awesome and that he need to come play Riverside with Ken and I. You should come too and just hang out. (Maybe bring some of that fantastic bread you are making!)
Post a Comment