Girls Weekend Out

We had a wonderful time on our Mother's Day trip to Scottsdale. We slept, ate, spa(ed), shopped and sat by the pool. It was 104 degrees the whole trip, a little hot. We found a new restaurant that we really liked and ate there three times. It was fun to be with my good friends and not have anything I had to do for four days, a real vacation.
2 comments:
Lorna! I am so glad you have a blog! I love reading this! I have a blog too. Both Alix and I do. Now we just need to get my mom to have one haha I'm so glad you guys got to go on your trip this year! I love it when you guys all get to go!
That looks like so much fun. Is there anything more relaxing that a girls trip? NOOOOOOOOOOO!
Post a Comment