


Natalie called me last week to tell me about this really great bread she made. What a wonderful thing to have happen. I get such a kick out of hearing what food she, Shalane and Malorie are making. I tried this recipe today. It is really good and the house smells divine. I used pesto for one loaf and artichoke/spinach dip from costco for the other. In my new spirit of cleaning out the fridge and freezers before I buy anything new, this is what I had on hand.
You can get the recipe at www.thekneadforbread.com on November 8th, 2009 (that is Daniel's birthday by the way). It has great pictures and instructions.
And today is Kevin's birthday, Happy Birthday Kevin!!!!
2 comments:
oh my that looks so good!
I saw that recipe a while ago and have been wanting to make it ever since. And I just realized I have pesto in my fridge. mmm, I think i'll try it!
Post a Comment