Last Wednesday we left for my 30 year reunion tour of all the places I lived in California. It was a wonderful trip and I thought you might enjoy hearing, reading and seeing what we did.
After driving very fast through central Nevada, Mark decided to exercise the horses and we got up to 150 miles per hour. It felt crazy and when we slowed down to 100, we felt like we were crawling.
We took this little road to Yosemite and it had these dips. We drove through the dips and then turned around and did them again with the little video on my camera. It was so much fun. I think Mark had as much fun as he did driving the Nurburgring in Germany with Scott. The whole rest of the trip he would giggle and I knew he was thinking of the dips. It was done in my BMW 335i.
We enjoyed Yosemite and it brought back young memories of hiking and camping with my family when I was little. I really felt like I had a great childhood as we drove around the area. Thanks Mom and Dad for all the great memories and trips you took me on. We hiked and loved the area. We didn't bring any food and there wasn't much to buy so we ate pizza for dinner, breakfast and lunch one day. Actually we didn't eat that good on the whole trip. There is this little flea bit town in Nevada named Tonopah. I would have to say it rivals Kingman, AZ as the worst town in the west. We tried to find a place to eat and ended up at McDonalds. And if you know me well, you know that I don't eat at McDonalds. I was happy to eat there since the competition looked far worse.
1 comment:
Scott & I laughed as we watched the video and as we pictured Mark giggling for the rest of the trip:)
Post a Comment