The main event was Saturday night. Annelisa and Lori and I set up the display of high school memoribilia. It looked good and brought back so many fun times. I loved the whole night. So much fun to see and talk to people. It seemed to me that there wasn't much pretense, just friends catching up and loving being together. Steve mentioned that it was so easy to talk and that it seemed no time had passed which is what I felt. Steve and David have a band and played 70's music, they were great. The time warp was weird as I spent time with everyone, I seemed to revert back to high school and the feelings and thoughts I had then. It was hard to believe it has been 30 years. I stayed until the last person left at 2:30 am. Mark was great and told me to enjoy myself and he went to bed at some point (we stayed in the same hotel as the reunion). I was so excited I couldn't sleep. That's what I get from being an extrovert and stealing everyone else's energy. So many great things happened because of the reunion and I would highly recommend attending yours!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Reunion 2
The main event was Saturday night. Annelisa and Lori and I set up the display of high school memoribilia. It looked good and brought back so many fun times. I loved the whole night. So much fun to see and talk to people. It seemed to me that there wasn't much pretense, just friends catching up and loving being together. Steve mentioned that it was so easy to talk and that it seemed no time had passed which is what I felt. Steve and David have a band and played 70's music, they were great. The time warp was weird as I spent time with everyone, I seemed to revert back to high school and the feelings and thoughts I had then. It was hard to believe it has been 30 years. I stayed until the last person left at 2:30 am. Mark was great and told me to enjoy myself and he went to bed at some point (we stayed in the same hotel as the reunion). I was so excited I couldn't sleep. That's what I get from being an extrovert and stealing everyone else's energy. So many great things happened because of the reunion and I would highly recommend attending yours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You look beautiful! I'm sure all the other guys were jeleous of Mark;)
Post a Comment