Tuesday, December 30, 2008
2008
As I look back over 2008, I realize that this has been my best year yet. When I turned thirty, I was so sad. I thought that I had done everything that I ever wanted to do by then and I couldn't think of anything else I wanted to do. I had gotten married, graduated from BYU, had 4 children and owned a home with Mark. Life was good. Here we are 18 years later and nothing has ever slowed down or gotten boring. This year Mitchell ski raced and finished the season 13th best in the nation in his age group in GS and 12th in slalom. He also graduated from high school and started college at BYU. Daniel started his Masters in digital signal processing. Alta was born in May and I can't think of anything better than getting to know her. Natalie traveled to Europe and brought back interesting tales of learning and adventure. Mitchell received his mission call to LA speaking Korean. Natalie got engaged and married to wonderful Jeremy. Kevin got engaged to wonderful Malorie. Patrick finished all the requirements for his Eagle Scout award. Kevin graduated from the U of U with a bachelors degree in Marketing/Business Management. Daniel and Shalane bought their first home in Virginia. It has been the best year ever for Brower Timing. I'm sure there is more--- but what a year. I love my life and my family. I am grateful for the many blessings I enjoy. I look forward to a new year with an ever growing family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is a pretty amazing year! And I thought MY kids kept ME busy!
So, are you saying that life gets better after 30? Pfew!
Sounds like it's been a terrific year for the Browers. So much change. That's exciting!
Post a Comment