Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Kevin's Engaged!!


Kevin and Malorie were watching the BYU football game with us on Saturday night.  Daniel, Shalane and Alta had just gotten here from Virginia.  Kevin said, "we're engaged!"  We all laughed and asked if he was serious.  Daniel said you don't kid around about something like that.  We are all happy and excited.  We love Malorie and we love how Kevin is with her.  I had another night of very little sleep.  I wish all this fun stuff would spread out a little.  I like to enjoy it over a longer period of time.  I really thought they would get engaged on Christmas so it wasn't that much of a surprise.  

Kevin made her find her ring on a buried avalanche beacon up at Alta Ski Resort.  It was 5 degrees and she thought she could learn how to use the beacons later.  

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Congratulations to Kevin & Malorie! She is so dang cute! It was fun getting to know her.