Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Seven Sisters



My mom and all her sisters met at our house last week. I don't remember the last time I saw all of them together. It was so much fun. They have all been such a part of my life. Kate came all the way from China to be here. Ruth came from Illinois and LoRane from California. The rest live here in Utah. They share things and talk together timing each other for 5 minutes each. I guess you have to do that with 7 women who all have a lot to say. I have to say that I get my loud voice from all of them. The husbands sat out on the porch and entertained Mark. I hope we can do it again sometime.

1 comment:

Sally said...

They are so cute! That will be my girls in 50 years. I'm cracking up that they timed their dialogue--hilarious!