I got my Valentines and Birthday present. A new Bernina 240. I am so excited to use it. It does so much more than my old machine. I set up Patrick's old bedroom as a sewing/ironing room.
Hi Lorna, I just came across your blog when I was reading Karen's. I love all of the wedding pictures.... What a cute idea. I just had to write you because I just bought the same Bernina 240 sewing machine! I love it. I just had my second week of classes with it, and have two more weeks left. I'm loving all of the features and fun stitches! Good luck with yours!
2 comments:
That is a cool machine, i have the 220.
Hi Lorna, I just came across your blog when I was reading Karen's. I love all of the wedding pictures.... What a cute idea. I just had to write you because I just bought the same Bernina 240 sewing machine! I love it. I just had my second week of classes with it, and have two more weeks left. I'm loving all of the features and fun stitches! Good luck with yours!
Post a Comment