This morning Natalie got all ready for her bridal pictures. Cousin Nate who works at the MAC counter at Nortstrom (he's straight) came at 7:30 am to do her makeup and then we went to the salon to get her hair done. Jessie did a wonderful job and Nat looked so beautiful. I picked up the veil and we got her in her dress and drove to Big Cottonwood Canyon to meet the photographer. Natalie wanted snowy pictures up in the mountains. We had to hike up this loose shale stuff to get to where the photographer wanted at one spot. Then we trudged through the snow for others. It was so beautiful and Natalie looked gorgeous! It was so much fun. Every now and then I would have to fight back tears. She looked so happy too. I want her to be happy and do this but I get choked up thinking too much about it. How do you lose your only daughter? I know I am not loosing her but this is a pretty big change. It was good for me to see her in her wedding dress with all the extras and have a little practice for the big day. It will be wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment