It is really hard to believe that I have a 26 year old son. I remember the day you got here so well. Right after you were born you started looking around, very alert and very curious, unusual for a newborn. You came so fast that I didn't have time to have any anesthetic. You have been moving fast ever since. You were such a fun child, always happy and always ready for adventure. I could fill books with memories of you Daniel.
Thank you for being a wonderful son. Thank you for the example you set for the rest of the Browers. They all look up to you. Thank you serving the Lord for 2 years and for living your life in a way that allowed that. Thank you for finding and marrying Shalane, we love her too. And thank you for giving me Alta, my first grandchild. Raising you was all worth it and more. You are the reason we had 4 more. I am very proud of you and all that you have accomplished. I love you very much.
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment