Saturday, November 22, 2008

We lost but still had fun!

Jared and Kelly and boys came to watch the big game and play with us this afternoon.  Kevin came home from his new night job parking cars.  Jake looked at him in total awe and said, "You have a shirt with your name on it".  We all laughed and Kelly said that all the good jobs require names on shirts.  Jake really thought that was neat.  Then he asked Kevin, "I thought you went to college?"  Again we all laughed because I tease Kevin about being 24 and living at home.  We love seeing the Meiners boys (Jared and Kelly too).  Kent and Jason came too but we see them all the time and we love them too!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I grew up a BYU fan (my mom's side AND my dad's side), but now I'm relieved when Utah wins--cause that means hubby is in a good mood:)